Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Children & Youth Programme Coordinator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, The Cayman Islands Crisis Centre, are actively looking for a Children & Youth Programme Coordinator to join their team.
- Provide individual, family and group counselling sessions
- Complete intakes, assess clients’ needs and provide resource referrals
- Formulate interventions and develop personalized treatment plans
- Provide weekly feedback
- Shares experiences and observations with the treatment team
- Builds manuals tailored for target population
- Maintains clients’ files and documents on incidents in accordance with agency standards
- Compiles monthly narrative and statistical progress reports
- Complying with Child Abuse Policies and other CICC Policies
Knowledge and Experience;
- Preferred Master’s Degree in human service field or a related degree
- In-depth knowledge of domestic violence and/or child abuse
- 5+ years of experience working with children and at-risk youths
- Crisis intervention and counselling skills
- Substantial knowledge in human development and behavior management
- Ability to relate to and gain the trust of children and youth
- Excellent verbal, written and oral skills, computer literate
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
This position is Part-Time role and hours are generally 4pm – 8pm Monday-Friday, however flexibility to work additional hours and weekends is required.