Chartered Secretary - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a reputable financial service company in the Cayman Islands, we are searching for a talented Chartered Secretary to join their dynamic team.
Working in a fast paced environment, the responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Oversee and Manage board and shareholder meetings; including liaising with all parties such as fund administrators, auditors, lawyers and clients
- Prepare and distribute board packs
- Attend board meetings and take minutes as required
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assist with addition ad-hoc duties as required
The candidate for this role must have the following:
- Must be ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) qualified
- Minimum of 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
- Previous experience in taking board meeting minutes
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
The salary range of this role is US$65,000 – US$75,000 per annum and is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and have the ability to work overtime when required. Preference will also be given to qualified Caymanians.