On behalf of our client, a reputable financial service company in the Cayman Islands, we are searching for a talented Chartered Secretary to join their dynamic team.
Working in a fast paced environment, the responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Oversee and Manage board and shareholder meetings; including liaising with all parties such as fund administrators, auditors, lawyers and clients
- Preparation of company resolutions
- Attend board meetings and take minutes as required
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assist with addition ad-hoc duties as required
The candidate for this role must have the following:
- Must be ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) qualified
- Minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Knowledge of legal structures and the ongoing requirements of the Cayman Islands Company Law
- Previous experience in taking board meeting minutes
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and have the ability to work overtime when required.