Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Business Intelligence Technical Analyst
We are actively recruiting for a Business Intelligence Technical Analyst to join a highly progressive organization in the Cayman Islands. You will be responsible for completing profit-driven analysis, providing recommendations on how to increase business profitability whilst implementing new policies and procedures across all aspects of the business. In addition, you will have extensive experience with coding/scripting languages such as .Net, Python, C# & Perl.
Responsibilities include –
• Extensive data manipulation and presentation in Excel and PowerBI
• Utilising MSSQL Server and other RDBMS
• Discovering variances in user activity and providing recommendations to relevant teams on drivers of variances.
• Analysis of KPI’s such as profit and click through & conversion rates
• Development and implementation of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team
Relevant experience –
• Extensive Excel exposure (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
• .Net, Python, C# & Perl
• Proficiency in SQL and Redshift
• PowerBI experience (Desired)
• Track record of growing business through insight reporting and analysis
• Experience in advancing productivity through implementation of new procedures
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in contact for more information and a confidential chat.