Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Business Intelligence Analyst
We are actively recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a highly progressive organization in the Cayman Islands. You will be responsible for completing profit-driven analysis, providing recommendations on how to increase business profitability whilst implementing new policies and procedures across all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities include –
• Extensive data manipulation and presentation in Excel and PowerBI
• Utilising MSSQL Server and other RDBMS
• Discovering variances in user activity and providing recommendations to relevant teams on drivers of variances.
• Analysis of KPI’s such as profit and click through & conversion rates
• Development and implementation of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team
Relevant experience –
• Extensive Excel exposure (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
• Proficiency in SQL and Redshift
• PowerBI experience (Desired)
• Track record of growing business through insight reporting and analysis
• Experience in advancing productivity through implementation of new procedures
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in contact for more information and a confidential chat.