Business Development Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, an internationally known business specializing in legal services, we are actively looking for a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing key relationships with clients while assisting with our clients’ administration.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Contributing to the company’s overall Business Development strategies
- Delivering agreed weekly, monthly and annual targets
- Developing and implementing a strong strategic and tactical marketing plan
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Setting up and attending client visits
- Attending conferences, external seminar and forums
Qualifications and requirements;
- Professional qualification ideally in Business, Accounting, Law or equivalent
- Strong industry-relevant knowledge of Legal Services
- Minimum 5 years’ business development experience
- Excellent organizational, team management and project management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!