Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Cayman Islands
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Business Analyst/Project Manager to work with a modern, innovative and forward-thinking company. If you are self-confident, a highly-motivated individual, someone who enjoys creativity, responsibility and wants some hands-on experience, then this is the ideal job for you!
You will have opportunities to connect and collaborate with clients to assist with the following;
- Identifying and creating solution designs
- Preparing, compiling and presenting user documentation for projects
- Developing viable alternative solutions and working closely with the IT Project team
- Working closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are accurate
- Aligning road-map designs that enable the achievement of strategic business outcomes
- Developing reports to evaluate the success of the plans against target KPIs
Candidates should possess;
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA in IT would be a benefit)
- 3 years of solid experience in Project Management or Business Analyst, preferably using web/software development with the latest tools and technologies
- An understanding of web applications
- Proven experience in writing test cases and design documentation
- Knowledge of budget forecast, risk management, and the ability to support roll-outs
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This role has the ability to further your career, so please apply now!