Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Buildings and Grounds Manager
On behalf of our client located in Grand Cayman, we are actively seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Building and Grounds Manager to join their team. If you have a practical mind and strong management skills, then this could be the ideal job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the maintenance of the property
- Ensuring that the removal of trash from the premises occurs on a daily basis
- Developing, planning, organizing and directing the maintenance and repair of district buildings and grounds
- Monitoring the operation of all utility systems
- Evaluating building and grounds staff work performance
- Coordinating inspections for the facility and developing beautification plans
- Preparing and managing the annual budgets for the maintenance and grounds department
- Minimum of 5 years previous property/facilities experience
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Certified Construction Management and Aquatic Exhibits experience would be beneficial
- Proven track record of electrical, plumbing, control systems and onsite management of contractors
- Must be tech savvy with the ability to make note of repairs and maintenance done
- Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to learn new and business specific, software programs as needed
- Must possess clean police and driving Group 3 license record
If you can work well within a team based environment and possess the above requirements, please apply now!