AVP - Commodity Pool Operator - Fiduciary
On behalf of our client, a thriving Financial Services organization, we are actively seeking an AVP – Commodity Pool Operator to join their Fiduciary Services team. If you are a professional candidate with exceptional analytical and decision-making skills, then this could be the job for you!
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments
- Reviewing client documents and transactions
- Managing and maintaining CPO clients’ portfolios
- Reviewing and preparing NAV packages and financial statements
- Meeting with clients and third parties as necessary
- Must have an excellent academic background with an accounting designation (CPA, ACCA, CA)
- 5-8 years’ experience working in fund accounting
- Prior experience in overseeing large portfolios
- Knowledge of CFTC/NFA statute would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems and software
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
If you are a hands-on leader with strong technical skills who is eager to learn, then apply now for a life changing opportunity!