Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a professional services firm located in Montpellier, is actively seeking Audit Seniors to join their team. This role involves managing client relationships and performing the timely audits of a large portfolio of banking and insurance clients.
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues and outside professionals
- Acting as a highly professional point of contact for certain mutual fund administrators
- Conducting the audit planning, fieldwork and completion of audits
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Reviewing and finalizing financial statements
- Monitoring the development of junior staff and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
- 2 years + Experience in Financial Services Audit
- Fluent in French & English
- The candidate will also have well-developed interpersonal, IT, and practice management skills
- Excellent project management skills
If you are available for a January start and are fluent in both written and oral French & English, please get in contact today for more information