Audit Senior - Temporary
On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, we are actively searching for skilled, experienced and dedicated Audit Seniors for a temporary position. This role involves managing client relationships and performing the timely audits of a large portfolio of investment funds with various complex financial instruments.
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues and outside professionals
- Acting as a highly professional point of contact for certain mutual fund administrators
- Conducting the audit planning, fieldwork and completion of audits
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
Candidates must be;
- ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA (or equivalent) qualified and have at least 1 year PQE
- Experience auditing investment funds and or captive insurance companies would be beneficial
- The candidate will also have well-developed interpersonal, IT, and practice management skills
- Excellent project management skills
If you are on island and immediately available or can relocate on short notice apply today! All Applications are highly confidential.