Audit Senior, Financial Services
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking qualified Audit Seniors to join their team. Located in Bermuda, this role involves managing client relationships and performing the timely audits of a large portfolio of investment funds with various complex financial instruments.
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues and outside professionals
- Acting as a highly professional point of contact for certain mutual fund administrators
- Conducting the audit planning, fieldwork and completion of audits
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Reviewing and finalizing financial statements
- Monitoring the development of junior staff and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
- ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA (or equivalent) qualified and have at least 1 year PQE
- Experienced in Financial Services Audit
- The candidate will also have well-developed interpersonal, IT, and practice management skills
- Excellent project management skills
As well as the above requirements candidates must possess a transit visa through the USA, UK or Canada. If the idea of furthering your career in Bermuda appeals to you, apply today for more information.