Audit Managers / Assistant Managers - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a major international financial organization, we are actively seeking an Audit Manager with extensive experience. If you can retain authority, encourage creative problem solving, and promote a constructive work environment among your staff, please read on!
- Conducting operational and financial audits throughout the corporation
- Developing recommendations for improvement
- Preparing draft audit reports for presentation to management
- Building strong business relationships throughout the corporation
- Help grow and develop the firm through business development and networking
- Assisting with the training, mentoring and performance feedback
- Must have relevant professional qualification (ACA. ACCA, CA, CPA) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience auditing companies
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
If you feel like you have met the above requirements, apply today!