Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - Litigation
On behalf of our client a Cayman Islands based Law Firm, we are actively inviting applications for the position of Associate within their Litigation Team. This is a varied and exciting role which will expose you to a spectrum of diverse legal cases, whilst offering a generous tax free salary.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Advise clients in complex offshore disputes
- Provide rapid and accurate advice to various client’s inquiries
- Support other members of the team as necessary
- Manage a large number of files prioritizing as required
- Conduct trails
- 4+ years PQE and must have been called to the bar in a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Experience in litigation, family law, commercial etc.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Outlook and Excel
If you are tired of your daily commute and would like to explore more of what the Caribbean has to offer, get in touch today!
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.