Associate - Insolvency & Liquidations
We are currently seeking an Associate – Insolvency & Liquidations to work with a leading professional services firm, here in the Cayman Islands. This is a young and dynamic team that offers excellent opportunities for growth within the business.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Working on a caseload of insolvency work
- Maintaining case diaries and meeting all statutory deadlines
- Preparing reports to court, creditors and investors and attending meetings with clients
- Providing regular progress and financial case updates
- Prepare and management of liquidation
- A strong academic background with 3+ years of Insolvency and Restructuring experience
- CA, ACCA, CFA qualified, is essential
- Proven knowledge of Insolvency rules and statutory requirements
- Previous experience managing a caseload of insolvency work across multiple jurisdictions
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today.