Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - ICT
On behalf of our client a highly successful and internationally recognized professional services firm, we are actively seeking an Associate – ICT to join their Irish team. Located in Cashel, Co. Tipperary, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress in a multinational organisation.
- Providing administrative client support to the FATCA team
- Preparing agendas, notices & checklists among other documentation
- Managing and reviewing resolutions, minutes and agreements
- Monitor Accounts receivable for a portfolio of clients
- Keeping up to date with local regulatory requirements and changes
- Ensuring databases are maintained
- Independently manage clients for document review and quality control of service level
- Arrange FRO Board Report and phone calls
- Liaise with clients and hedge fund service providers
- Degree in a Business or Law related industry
- 3+ years’ industry related experience ideally as a paralegal, corporate administrator or legal secretary
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- An organized individual experienced in working in a fast paced organisation
- Experienced in supporting a number of different team members
This is an exciting opportunity which will offer excellent opportunities for growth and development within the organization.
If you would like to learn more about this role, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.