Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - Employment Law
Our client a globally recognized and a highly regarded Law Firm, are actively recruiting a skilled and qualified Associate for their Employment Law team. Located in Jersey, this role requires at least 3 years PQE experience and the ideal candidate will have experience in Jersey employment law.
- Advising on employment law as well as a range of non-contentious and contentious matters across a broad spectrum of issues relevant to Jersey-based clients
- Provide sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Manage files
- Review and draft documents
- Provide ongoing support to senior lawyers/partners
- Participate in business development activities
The ideal candidate;
- 3 years PQE, with employment law experience
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Must have excellent drafting and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to the highest level of confidentiality always
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Must be service-oriented and have analytical skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.