Associate Director - Fiduciary
On behalf of our client a highly regarded and globally recognized professional services firm, we are actively recruiting an Associate Director – Fiduciary to join their growing team. This is a diverse and challenging role for someone looking to advance their career in a forward thinking firm.
- Provide Directorship Services for structures based in Cayman and abroad
- Aiding in developing and establishing new operating procedures and internal controls
- Carry out business development initiatives to increase cross selling and income growth
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Review and assess new clients including quote preparation and reviewing of documents
- Ensuring regulatory and compliance is maintained
- Degree in Law or Business-related field & Professional Qualification (ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA)
- Previous Directorship experience and 5+ years’ experience in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of Investment & Fund services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven success in business development
- Knowledge of LEAN or SIX SIGMA would be advantageous
If you are open to exploring this exciting opportunity, apply today for a confidential conversation.