Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate Director, Compliance Services
On behalf of our client a thriving international financial services company we are actively seeking applications for the role of Associate Director, Compliance Services. Located in Cashel, Co. Tipperary this is an exciting opportunity to grow within a forward thinking company.
- Carry out regulatorily reviews, access implications and make recommendations accordingly
- Supervising staff in MLRO, CO positions as required
- Liaising with a Cayman Islands based legal team
- Providing expert advice and using your expertise in ongoing transformation projects
- Overseeing the clients compliance review, monitoring activities and communicating with them to resolve any issues or queries that may arise
- Monitoring the Money Laundering Reporting for each client
- Preparing & Presenting compliance reports to the Board of Directors
- Training staff, developing training plans and delivering training on a regular basis
- 7-10+ years relevant Compliance experience
- Required knowledge of AML European regulatory framework & Cayman Islands AML experience is preferred
- Strong Leadership & Communication skills
- Previous experience in regulatory or fund administration would be beneficial
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply today. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.