Associate - CPC
On behalf of our client a globally recognized professional service firm with offices across the US, Asia, Australia and Europe. They are actively seeking an Associate – CPC to join their Central London based team.
- Supporting the Manager with the managing of a client portfolio
- Helping the team with the daily administration of a mixed portfolio of corporate clients, trusts and private individuals
- Aiding with new prospects, business proposals and successful on-boarding of new clients
- Carrying out filing, meeting transaction deadlines and ensuring invoices are settled in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, accountants etc.
- Ensuring that files are in compliance AML
- Opening bank accounts for client companies, maintain accounts, input bank transfer instructions
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business/Legal related field
- ICSA Qualification is preferable
- 3+ years experience in a similar role and has experience administering corporate/trust clients
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.