Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - Cayman Islands
We are presently looking for an Associate to join the Corporate team of our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable law firm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside many industry leading partners;
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Assisting in marketing and business development activities
- Managing the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverables
- Reviewing and approving corporate documents
- Drafting memorandums, management regulations and agreements
- Coaching and motivating junior staff members
The ideal candidate;
- Must be a Qualified Lawyer with 3-4 years PQE, ideally with mergers and acquisitions, secured financings and investment funds exposure
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Must have previous experience within the corporate environment
- Must have excellent drafting and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team and under pressure
- Must be service-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Will have exceptional drafting and negotiating skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please forward your details in strictest confidence, we can’t wait to hear from you!