Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Assistant Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a locally well-known financial services firm, we are actively seeking an Assistant Manager to work within the Treasury department. The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, be able to use own initiative and meet frequent tight deadlines.
- Supporting the treasury management strategies
- Preparing treasuring procedure reports and maintaining appointment documents
- Reviewing and analyzing the essential banking system
- Controlling cost and setting of daily foreign exchange rates
- Cash management and reviewing bank payments
- Managing and resolving customer concerns
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff
- Must possess a MBA in Finance or equivalent, with 5 years managerial exposure
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience within the finance industry
- A strong understanding of the local banking industry
- Must be familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Must have excellent leadership and engagement management skills
- Proven record of the use of Bloomberg and Phoenix banking system would be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!