Assistant Finance Manager
On behalf of our client a local financial institution here in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking an Assistance Finance Manager to join their growing team.
- Monthly / quarterly management reports
- Aiding in the preparation of annual external audit and other regularly scheduled audits.
- Reviewing departmental policies and procedures with other internal staff
- Reviewing reconciliations, Invoices and authorize payments and general ledger entries daily
- Maintain accounting software
- Prepare regulatory reports for local regulators
- Qualified Accountant is preferred but will consider part-qualified
- Degree in Accounting or a business-related field
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch today. All applications are highly confidential.