Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Assistant Finance Manager - Cayman Islands
Our client, an established company, working within the financial services industry, are seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team. If you are an upbeat and positive person, and can communicate efficiently on any level, then this might be your job!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing direction and guidance in all areas of the Finance and Accounting Department
- Preparing financial analysis and financial reporting and budgeting/forecasting
- Performing monthly operating reviews
- Providing reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives
- Presenting recommendations for decisions made during financial projects
- Supervising the team and offering support when necessary
- At least 3 years’ experience within a big 4 firm
- Minimum 2 years experience post qualification experience
- Experience in the finance/accounting with global exposure
- Proven track record of stability in past work
- Ability to work independently and complete daily workload
- Strong communication skills are also essential
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you possess the above requirements, then please apply today. Let’s have a conversation today!