Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Assistant Board Support Coordinator
Our client a highly reputable professional services organization with offices across Europe, Asia, US and the Caribbean are actively seeking an Assistant Board Support Coordinator, to join their growing Cayman Islands based team.
- Issue notice of meetings
- Collate signed proxy forms
- Complete filings and follow-up
- Preparing agendas
- Circulating board papers
- Attend meetings & take minutes
- Draft resolutions and process post meeting actions or filings as required
- Assist with Corporate Governance Reviews
- Enter time and billing matters into Aderant Expert in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify opportunities to cross sell the company secretarial service
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including clients, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, attorneys and other offices
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
- Degree in a Business/Legal related field
- Ideally ICSA Qualified
- 3+ years previous experience in a corporate secretarial function
- Must pay excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply today! All applications are highly confidential.