Assistant Accountant - Cayman Islands
Our client, an internationally well-known company, are looking for an Assistant Accountant to help with the preparation of various financial documents. Are you a self-starting individual aiming to work with a fast growing team? If so, this role may be for you!
- Performing reconciliations of accounts and cash flow statements
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Preparing accounting reports
- Involvement in the production of monthly and yearly budgets
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices and ongoing reviewing and maintenance of the customer and supplier ledgers
- Managing financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- Part qualified ACCA/CGA would be advantageous
- At least 3 years experience in the financial reporting/general ledger management
- Discretion needed, as there will likely be sensitive information and figures discussed
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then apply today!