On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Architect. If you are a self-starter who drives for results in a short time-frame and possess the ability to communicate, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Managing design requirements
- Acting as a point of escalation for architecture and development decisions
- Implementing technical strategies, architectures and proposals
- Defining, developing and implementing technology solutions
- Working closely with developers to ensure proper implementation
- Understanding client’s requirements and its business viabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or an international, industry-recognized qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ Java development experience, preferably in an architectural capacity
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (including Angular/Jquery) is desirable
- Experience managing development team, processes and workflows
- Must have a mastery of architectural concepts
- A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also essential with knowledge
If you think you have the skills, ability and experience to do the above and are looking for the next exciting role in your career then apply today!