Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Anti-Money Laundering Officer (MLRO) - Cayman Islands
On behalf of an island well recognized company, we are actively seeking an AML Officer to join their team. If you are a professionally qualified candidate with exceptional analytical and investigative skills, then this is the job for you!
- Providing assistance in preparing for impending regulatory changes
- Improving and maintaining AML policies and procedures
- Ensuring money-laundering prevention requirements are incorporated into procedures
- Analyzing, and reporting suspicious activity
- Coordinating and monitoring AML compliance programs
- Providing direction and guidance to employees on appropriate action for high risk accounts
- Providing ad-hoc duties required by the AML regulations
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Must possess a professional qualification (ACAMS or ICA etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience working in financial services industry
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programs
- Specific experience and a thorough understanding of the local regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Good command of oral and written English
If you are a team player with the ability to work unsupervised then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now for a life changing opportunity.