Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a global Professional Services Firm, we are actively seeking an AML Officer to join their Cork City based team. If you are currently living in Ireland or hold an EU passport, this may be the role for you!
- Improving and maintaining AML policies and procedures
- Aiding in the improvement of tools to monitor, analyze, and report suspicious activity
- Liaising with management to develop investigative strategies
- Coordinating and monitoring AML compliance programs
- Ensuring money-laundering prevention requirements incorporated into procedures
- Aid in general compliance awareness and refresher training
- Willing to provide direction and guidance to employees on appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts
- Providing oversight to the operational team
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or diploma in Anti Money Laundering or related field will be distinct advantage
- 5+ years’ experience working in Compliance
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programs
- Specific experience and a thorough understanding of anti-money laundering controls, procedures and regulations
- Willingness to work on various compliance issues
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Good command of oral and written English
Due to sponsorship not being possible for this position, only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered. If you are a team player with the ability to work unsupervised then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply today!