Our client a multinational financial services firm located in the Cayman Islands is actively recruiting an AML Manager, to join their growing team. If the idea of joining a forward thinking company appeals to you, read on for more information.
- Ensuring AML Compliance
- Updating policy and procedures where necessary
- Reviewing AML documentation on behalf of new clients
- Reporting on any issues in relation to AML
- Contribute to the upkeeping of compliance registers
- Previous experience working in AML Compliance
- Cayman based experience is a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other IT systems i.e 3E
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Confident in your ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you think this may be the next role for you, please apply to day and we will be happy to provide you with further information.