Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Aftercare Programme Coordinator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, the Cayman Islands Crisis Centre, we invite applications for the following positions:
Aftercare Programme Coordinator (Part-Time)
To provide an effective follow up service that focuses on enabling victims of domestic violence and sexual assault leave the cycle of abuse by gaining independence in order to avoid the reoccurrence of violence in their lives.
Desired working hours are from 4pm – 8pm Monday to Friday however, this position requires flexibility to work weekends when required.
- Complete intake and exit interviews
- Provide case management, client advocacy and community referrals
- Provide individual and group sessions focused on addressing emotional and behavioural problems rooted by domestic violence
- Facilitate monthly psycho-educational support groups, invites speakers, organizes seminars and events
- Assess clients’ progress and assistance when needed
- Assist clients in setting personal goals
- Assist clients in developing personal safety plans
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Psychology, Counseling or related human/social field
- In-depth knowledge of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Ability to work in a stressful environment; time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written skills; communication skills and resolving conflict skills
- Computer literate; fluency in Spanish is an asset
- Candidate must possess a current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle