Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively seeking an immediately available HR Administrator to join our clients Cayman based team. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Please note this role is open to Caymanians, PR holders or persons with a Residency and Employment Rights Certificate only.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Candidates will be assisting with the ongoing recruitment process, both with New hires and Replacements
- Provide support to colleagues at all times
- Assist with any internal staffing changes
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Review job descriptions
- Monitoring sick days and vacation days
- Administering offer letters
- Assisting/managing payroll
- Preparing immigration applications
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Relevant formal education in Recruitment or HR would be a benefit
- Experience with the recruitment process from start to finish
- Prior knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems would be an advantage
- Experience preparing immigration applications
If you have a passion for people and the ability to communicate well, then this might be the role for you. Get in touch today!