Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accounts Assistant - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. If you are client focused, have strong management skills and are professional, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Ensuring compliance with company standards and procedures
- Conducting reports on a weekly basis
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationship
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable/payable role
- Two-years Accounting or Business Degree
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial aspects of the company
- Attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask is a must; work daily within multiple accounting programs at once
- Computer proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and general internet applications
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today!