Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf our client a local company here in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking an Accounts Officer to join their Finance team. As Accounts Officer you will assist with the financial administration of the business.
- Preparation of monthly general journals entries
- Tagging new fixed assets, recording of location, and documenting it as required
- Inspecting fixed assets biannually and reporting any asset damaged to the Finance Manager
- Preparing payroll on a monthly and bi weekly basis
- Ensuring filing is maintained and stored correctly
- Assisting auditors with requested files for audit review
- Carrying out Accounts payable duties when required
- Prepare purchase orders
- Degree in Accounting / Business related degree
- 3+ years in an Accounting function
- Experienced in different accounting systems
- Communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize work load and able to work to deadlines
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch today. All applications are highly confidential.