Accountant - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are actively recruiting for a qualified Accountant to assist with a 6 month assignment. Preference will be given to candidates who are on-island and can start a new role immediately. Please read on for further details;
This position is working with one of the islands largest, most established local banks. In this role you would be responsible for;
- Preparing and review financial statements for a varied portfolio of entities
- Liaising directly with trust and corporate administrators to gather information on client accounts
- Communicating with and assisting auditors during audits
- Posting financial transactions
- Reconciling financial records
- Investment performance monitoring, measurement and reporting
- Attending client meetings and board meetings and presenting financial reports
- Supervising and reviewing the work of staff handling data input, reconciliation and financial statement preparation
- Assisting junior staff as and when necessary
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
You must have the below;
- Recognized professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA) and a minimum of 4 years PQE experience in GAAP/IFRS accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of FATCA/CRS compliance
The position will pay an hourly rate and you will be eligible for overtime.
If you are interested in the above, please get in touch today!
We have other Accountant roles you also might be interested in.
We look forward to hearing from you!