Accountant - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for a highly-qualified, motivated and career-driven, qualified Accountant. If you have the ability to communicate at a high level and are looking for the opportunity to work for various firms, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Process Accounts Payable
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasting
- Research and prepare financial analyses and reports
- Maintain account records and prepare financial statements
- Effectively communicate with various levels of management in a professional manner
- Must have a professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Must have fund and trust experience as an qualified accountant
- Big 4 audit and recent finance experience would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or financial services in addition to your professional qualification
- At least 3 years post qualified experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Are you organized? Do you have exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines? Apply today if your answer to all the above questions is YES!