Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Account Manager - Private Client Trusts
We are actively seeking applications for the role of Account Manager – Private Client Trusts, for our client, an internationally recognized financial services company. This is a primary role within the organisation and will expose you to a large portfolio of trust clients across multiple jurisdictions.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals both nationally and internationally
- Responsible for drafting trust and corporate documents
- Managing a significant private client portfolio across multiple jurisdictions and making fiduciary decisions on a regular basis
- Managing staff and documenting progress
- Carrying out internal performance reviews
- Administration of companies in the Caribbean i.e. BVI and the Bahamas
- Taking part in networking events
The Ideal Candidate;
- Qualified Lawyer – must have been called to the bar in UK, New Zealand or Australia
- 5+ years experience in trust portfolio management and administration
- Must have previous experience working across Caribbean jurisdictions as well as working knowledge of Wyoming and UK governed law trust
- Will have previously carried out performance reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
If you are an organised individual who is keen to take on a new challenge, please apply today for more information. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.