Account Manager - Corporate Services
On behalf of our client a globally recognized professional services company, we are actively recruiting an Account Manager to join their Corporate Services team. If you are Caymanian, have PR status or hold RERC, read on for more information.
- Dealing with incorporations and set-up of complex corporate structures
- Keeping company registers up to date
- Obtaining various documents for legislations
- Carrying out preparation and filing of annual returns and drafting of resolutions
- Handling daily correspondence and administrative matters
- Liaising with external and internal professionals
- Ensuring companies, trusts etc. are administered in accordance with the relevant documentation
- Liaising with internal departments in relation to invoicing and satisfaction of due diligence requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or a professional designation of Chartered Secretary
- 3+ years of experience in the Corporate Services Industry in Cayman.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in CORIS, EDMS, ViewPoint and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
If you would like to learn more about the above opportunity, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.