Account Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate should preferably have, strong time management and organization skills and must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of attention to detail. Read on if you have the above mentioned so far!
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of ensuring that clients, service providers and managers needs are met
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client rapports
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of financial reports and regulatory filings
- Working in a thriving and experienced team to ensure that all compliance, regulatory and accounting procedures are followed and adhered to
- Ensuring that all registers are maintained
- Answering client queries and identifying new IT business opportunities among existing customers
- Must be professionally qualified (CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 2-5 years of experience in captive insurance
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Solid understanding in Microsoft Office Suites
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
If you are professional and have the drive and ability to get things done then this role could be perfect for you, apply now!
On behalf of an island well recognized company, we are actively seeking an AML Officer to join their team. If you are a professionally qualified candidate with exceptional analytical and…