Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accountant (Captive Insurance experience) - Cayman Islands
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of ensuring that clients, service providers and managers needs are met
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client rapports
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of financial reports and regulatory filings
- Working in a thriving and experienced team to ensure that all compliance, regulatory and accounting procedures are followed and adhered to
- Ensuring that all registers are maintained
- Answering client queries and identifying new IT business opportunities among existing customers
- Must be professionally qualified (CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 2-5 years of experience in captive insurance
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Solid understanding in Microsoft Office Suites
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
If you are professional and have the drive and ability to get things done then this role could be perfect for you, apply now!