Questions to ask during a job interview
After hours spent meticulously fine-tuning your cover letter and resume, you’ve finally secured an interview with the employer of your dreams. To help you be fully prepared, here are some excellent questions to ask at the end of the interview:
· What is the difference between a good employee in this role and a fantastic one?
· What is the process for on-boarding employees, and how do you handle beginner mistakes?
· What are some ways the company focuses on team development?
· What do you love about working here? What do you dislike?
· What would your employees say are the top three reasons they love working for you?
· How does this position support the company’s mission goals and projected success?
These questions will not only impress the interviewers, but the answers will provide you with the information you need to be able to make an informed decision about this potential new opportunity.